Get a quote
- HMRC report examines tax difficulties for self-employed.
- Rumours of a replacement scheme remain in the air.
- Increase will see average worker have more take-home pay.
- Small businesses say they need support to reach their goals.
- 1.8 million extra taxpayers pay higher rates of income tax.
- Data suggests the measure has a positive impact.
- Group fears proposals ignore smaller businesses.
- Findings reflect taxes being paid correctly.
- New legislation aims to provide more transparency.
- ONS report shows a drop in food purchases
Ready to get going?
Get in touch today and so we can learn more about your business and work out what Mayflower can do to help you achieve your goals.