Get a quote
- New paper stops short of recommending tax year change.
- Calls for rates reform ahead of Government review.
- Call for evidence into basis period reform launched.
- £280m may have been paid unnecessarily in 2018/19.
- HMRC misses out on £35bn in uncollected taxes.
- Growth slows as SDLT holiday tapers off.
- Online service to simplify apprenticeship levy funds allocation process.
- The three dividend tax rates will increase for the first time since the 2010/11 tax year.
- Rise in National Insurance to fund development of the health and social care tax.
- End to pandemic-related subsidisation pushes up food prices.
Ready to get going?
Get in touch today and so we can learn more about your business and work out what Mayflower can do to help you achieve your goals.