Accountancy for principled people
Get a quote
Monthly packages to support your business at every stage
Throughout your business’s lifetime, you’ll need different things from your accountancy services. But you’ll also need clarity when it comes to your fees.
We think it’s right to give you a clear picture of how much you might be paying for different service levels, and what you’ll get from us.
We have three main service packages, designed with ambitious and growing businesses in mind. These include everything a limited company might need, but we also provide services for sole traders and partnerships, as well as more complex tax requirements.
- You are a business owner looking for the essentials. You only need the basics for now, but you also want to make sure you have the right foundations in place to grow in the future.
- You might be: A new business owner, someone with a simple business, ambitious, looking to grow but cautious at the moment.
- Your turnover might be: up to £80k
- Annual accounts and tax return
- Payroll for up to 2 staff
- QuickBooks / Xero software
- Telephone and email support
- 1 personal tax return
- Business is picking up pace and you need extra support. Your tax matters are becoming more complex, but the opportunities to plan are there. You are on an upward trajectory.
- You might be: An established business, looking for more support, dissatisfied with your existing accountant, keen to grow and spend more time on the business.
- Your turnover might be: up to £500k
- All in Foundations plus:
- An additional tax return
- Payroll up to 10 staff
- Prep and filing of VAT returns
- Bookkeeping for up to 40 transactions per month
- Your business is either established or rapidly growing, meaning you need first-class help and advice. You don’t just need to manage compliance, but also cashflow and budgets.
- You might be: A large business, many staff, complex arrangements, with an accountant who is okay, but needing that next step up.
- Your turnover might be: up to £10m
- All in Growth plus:
- Payroll beyond 10 staff
- Tax planning support
- Quarterly meetings
- Management accounts
- Cashflow support
* Subject to fair use policy
Sole traders and partnerships
Operating as a sole trader or as part of a partnership? We can support your business – and the chances are it’ll cost less than it would if you were running a company.
In most cases, sole traders and partnerships have simpler reporting requirements, so you won’t need the full limited company package. We can talk you through the specific costs.
Complex tax support
If you’re looking for something a bit more complex, we’re here to help.
Whether you need support with prompted disclosures, capital gains, research & development, inheritance tax advice, or any other tax issue, we’re ready to share our knowledge and get your business in great shape.
Get in touch for a quote.
Ready to get going?
Get in touch today and so we can learn more about your business and work out what Mayflower can do to help you achieve your goals.